Spiral welded pipe
(1) Raw materials include steel coils, welding wires, and flux. Strict physical and chemical testing must be conducted before investment.
(2) The butt joint of the strip steel head and tail is carried out using single or double wire submerged arc welding, and automatic submerged arc welding repair welding is used after rolling into steel pipes.
(3) Before forming, the strip steel undergoes leveling, edge cutting, edge planning, surface cleaning, transportation, and pre bending treatment.
(4) The use of an electric contact pressure gauge to control the pressure of the hydraulic cylinders on both sides of the conveyor ensures the smooth transportation of the strip steel.
(5) Adopting external or internal control roller forming.
(6) The use of a weld gap control device ensures that the weld gap meets welding requirements, and the pipe diameter, misalignment, and weld gap are strictly controlled.
(7) Both internal and external welding are carried out using Lincoln electric welding machines from the United States for single or double wire submerged arc welding, in order to obtain stable welding specifications.
(8) The completed welds have undergone online continuous ultrasonic automatic damage detection, ensuring 100% non-destructive testing coverage of spiral welds. If there are defects, automatic alarm and spray marking will be given, and production workers can adjust process parameters at any time to eliminate defects in a timely manner.