Spiral welded pipe
Double sided submerged arc welded spiral steel pipes are increasingly popular in industries such as oil and gas, slurry transportation, and urban construction due to their advantages of high pressure bearing capacity, low resistance, low temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, and convenient installation and maintenance. The process flow first involves full plate ultrasonic inspection.
1. During the steel pipe forming process, the steel plate undergoes uniform deformation, low residual stress, and no scratches on the surface. The processed steel pipes have greater flexibility in the size range of diameter and wall thickness, especially in the production of high grade thick walled steel pipes, especially large diameter thick walled pipes, which have advantages that other processes cannot match, and can meet more requirements of users in terms of steel pipe specifications;
Spiral steel pipe
2. The process of pre welding followed by internal and external welding (precision welding) can be used to achieve welding at the optimal position, avoiding defects such as misalignment, welding deviation, and incomplete penetration, making it easy to control welding quality;
3. Overall mechanical expansion can effectively improve the dimensional accuracy of steel pipes and improve the distribution of stress inside the pipes, thereby avoiding damage caused by stress corrosion and facilitating on-site welding construction;
4. Conduct 9 100% quality inspections on steel pipes, ensuring that the entire production process of steel pipes is effectively inspected and monitored, effectively ensuring the quality of submerged arc welded steel pipe products;
5. All equipment of the entire production line has the function of networking with the computer data collection system, achieving real-time data transmission. The central control room collects and qualifies the technical parameters and quality indicators during the production process