Spiral steel pipe
Spiral steel pipe is a spiral seam steel pipe made of strip steel coil as raw material, often warmly extruded, and welded by automatic double-wire double-sided submerged arc welding process. The spiral steel pipe feeds the strip into the welded pipe unit. After rolling by multiple rollers, the strip is gradually rolled up to form a circular tube blank with an opening gap. 3mm, and make both ends of the welding joint flush.
The main process characteristics of spiral steel pipe:
a. During the forming process, the deformation of the steel plate is uniform, the residual stress is small, and the surface is not scratched. The processed spiral steel pipe has greater flexibility in the size range of diameter and wall thickness, especially in the production of high-grade steel-grade thick-walled pipes, especially medium- and small-diameter thick-walled pipes, which have incomparable advantages in other processes, which can meet the needs of users. More requirements in terms of spiral steel pipe specifications.
b. Using the advanced double-sided submerged arc welding process, the welding can be realized in a suitable position, and it is not easy to have defects such as misalignment, welding deviation and incomplete penetration, and it is easy to control the welding quality.
c. Carry out 100% quality inspection on steel pipes, so that the whole process of steel pipe production is under effective inspection and monitoring, which effectively guarantees product quality.
d. All equipment of the entire production line has the function of networking with the computer data acquisition system to realize real-time data transmission, and the control room can check the technical parameters in the production process.
Spiral steel pipe stacking requirements:
1. The principle requirement of spiral steel pipe stacking is to stack according to the variety and specification under the premise of stable stacking and ensuring safety. Different varieties of materials should be stacked separately to prevent confusion and mutual erosion;
2. It is forbidden to store items that have an erosive effect on steel around the spiral steel pipe stack;
3. The bottom of the spiral steel pipe stack should be elevated, firm and flat to prevent the material from being damp or deformed;
4. The same materials are stacked separately according to the order of storage;
5. For the spiral steel pipe section steel stacked in the open air, there should be wooden pads or strips below, and the stacking surface is slightly inclined to facilitate drainage, and pay attention to the straightness of the materials to prevent bending deformation;
6. The stacking height of spiral steel pipes shall not exceed 1.2m for manual work, 1.5m for mechanical work, and 2.5m for stack width;
7. There should be a certain channel between the stacks, the inspection channel is generally 0.5m, and the access channel depends on the size of the material and the transport machinery, generally 1.5 ~ 2.0m;
8. The angle steel and channel steel should be stacked in the open air, that is, the mouth should be facing down, the I-beam should be placed upright, and the I-groove surface of the steel should not be facing upwards, so as to avoid rusting of accumulated water;
9. The bottom of the stack should be raised. If the warehouse is a sunny concrete floor, the height should be 0.1m; if it is a mud floor, it must be raised by 0.2-0.5m. If it is an open field, the height of the cement floor should be 0.3-0.5m, and the height of the sand-mud surface should be 0.5-0.7m.
Leave us a message